About KC College
KC College was established in 1954 under the aegis of the Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board.
- The college has been re-accredited with an A grade by NAAC in three consecutive cycles. and adjudged the Best College (Urban Area) by the University of Mumbai in 2015.In 2019, the college was awarded Star College Status and Star Scheme by the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- The college is also funded with the prestigious FIST program by DST (Department of Science and Technology) Govt. of India.
To emerge as a center of academic excellence aiming at value based holistic development of students equipped for global challenges.
- To disseminate quality education
- Foster academic excellence
- Develop attitudes conducive to lifelong learning
Salvation through knowledge in its highest sense – Wisdom, Truth and Realization
Core Institutional Values
- Inclusiveness and Tolerance
- Gender Equity
- Ecological Conservation
- Adherence to Constitutional Values
- National Pride