Junior College Psychology Department
- ‘Discussions, role play, film screening, videos relevant to application of the knowledge ,enhancing observational skills; helping students become more mindful of self and their thoughts , feelings and behaviours contributing to their welfare and as a budding Psychologists/Counsellors and or Mental Health Professional
- Invited guest speakers Talks on a variety of aspects including career and further studies openings along with Certificate courses which include introductory talks-Awareness Sessions, Workshops, Lecture cum Demonstration sessions; Annual Departmental festival
- Research undertaken by students guided by the teachers of the department and submitting projects as a part of curriculum fulfillment instructed as per the guidelines provided by the University.
- Undertaking Observership , volunteering in various aspects of human life as per students interest and calling.
- Participating in several activities organized by the department, inter departmental at college as well as intercollegiate levels
- Participating in activities of ones interest as long as academics and attendance is not compromised
- Enables students to understand and apply textual information to everyday life knowledge
- Dedication and Attendance is a must for enhancing performance, interest and conceptual mastery