Student Support / Student Welfare
REMEDIAL MEASURES CELL
- The College conducts a special programme of “Intensive Coaching” the Communication Skills in English.
- Special Assistance to students with learning disabilities.
- Special Coaching to improve academic performance in the desired subject. Students desirous of availing the above programme can contact the Vice-Principals.
PERSONAL AND CAREER COUNSELLING CENTER
The college has appointed professional counselors for Personal counseling and Career guidance, and they are available to the students for consultation on Fifth Floor and Ground floor. The center is very beneficial to the students and it conducts Intelligence, Personality, and Aptitude tests for college students as well for students of other colleges in the vicinity. There is also available a Personal Counselor to look after personal issues of students as well as a Professional counselor to guiding students on higher studies as well as studies abroad.
PLACEMENT CELL –Convenor Dr. Rajesh Samant
- The cell provides various facilities students.
- To take up career-oriented courses.
- To help the students to earn and learn.
- To provide them internships during summer vacation, winter vacation and to place them in appropriate companies after the completion of their course.
- Students have been able to get employment with Banks, IT Industries, Pharma Industries and other Corporate Sectors Through The Employment Cell.
- To conduct seminars on various career options including those in BPO (Call Centre), Insurance, Chartered Accountancy, Chemical Industries, Software technology, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, Nautical Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and Media.
- To conductPersonalityDevelopmentclassesfromtime to time.
Email – email@example.com