Degree College Microbiology
- Industrial visits: Industrial visits are compulsory and are conducted every semester.
- Training sessions and Workshops: Training sessions and workshops are regularly conducted to keep the students abreast with latest techniques and instruments.
- Guest lectures and Seminars: Eminent speakers and scientists and regularly invited to interact with the students.
- Projects, Assignments and Report Writing: students are assigned topics/projects/assignments/report writing
- Pertaining to their syllabus as a part of their continuous internal evaluation.
- Research Projects: Undergraduate students are involved in short term research projects under DBT –Star Status and College Scheme.
- Training in handling instruments
- The department has well-equipped research laboratory and Classrooms with ICT facility
- The Department has access to regular and routine bacteriological equipment, advanced instruments such as Gel-Doc system, High speed refrigerated centrifuges, ELISA reader, Biosafety cabinet, PCR-thermocycler, pH meter, rotary vacuum evaporator,soxhlet apparatus, vertical and horizontal gel electrophoresis apparatus