Rules and regulations
- Valid Identity Card is essential.
- Books are issued strictly in order of application. A book may be denied if there are extenuating circumstances.
- Books are issued ONLY for student /faculty use.
- Borrower is responsible for the maintenance of the book.
- If a book is lost or damaged, it must be paid by the reader in whose name it is issued. The value of the book will be assessed by the librarian.
- A book is issued for a period of maximum 7 days.
- A fine of Rs.2/- per book per day (including Sundays and Public holidays) will be levied for all the books retained without renewal by a reader beyond the due date. Repeated failure on this score may lead to cancellation of the Library card. Fine may be increased during the examination period.
- All books borrowed must be returned before claiming caution money
- Library decorum must strictly be observed.