- M.A. Liberal Studies
- Frequently Asked Questions
M.A. Liberal Studies
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I make sure that it is safe for my career to be in the first batch of the program?
HSNC University, Mumbai is a culmination of three prestigious colleges, namely, H.R. College, KC College, Bombay Teachers’ Training College. All three colleges are accredited A grade by NAAC three times in a row. They also run PG courses in diverse fields which are operating smoothly. This particular program of MA in Critical Liberal Studies is shaped by eminent personalities in the field. The programme goes one step ahead in providing placement avenues to the students.
2) I am unable to afford the fees for the two year programme, are there any provisions for the same?
We believe it is pertinent that financial conditions do not limit students from applying for this programme. We have a range of financial aid and scholarships to offer. We will also mediate with banks and students for an education loan.
3) I am not from Mumbai. Is this a residential programme?
No, it is not a residential programme, however, you need to be in Mumbai. Please contact the Coordinator if you need our assistance in finding accomodation.
4) Does this programme offer a part-time option for working professionals?
No, this programme as per the UGC guidelines is a full-time programme which does not allow working professionals to pursue this course.
5) How will this programme increase my employability?
With its interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approach, this programme engages in pedagogy and research meeting global standards. It will amplify graduate’s thinking abilities across disciplines, analytical and critical abilities and more importantly compassion.
6) I am already a graduate/post-graduate. How does this programme add value to my skills?
It is mostly possible that applicants to this programme will be graduates in a discipline oriented degree, this programme promises learning and skill development across disciplines and methods of learning. Our 30+ courses offered across four semesters highlight the same.